Thursday, January 11, 2007

Operation Sarajevo Fog

Greetings and Salutations,

The fog lifted today as the pre-apocalyptic activities are continuing on schedule.
The lack of winter this "Indian fall" has me bummed out that I won't be able to go up to the local mountain, Belasnitzel, to spend 26km on a lift ticket. I am happy to report that their is no long range weather forecast or any news coming in for that matter due to the lack of the proper resources and concern for them.
Operation Sarajevo Fog has thus far been a complete success. Begun in September of 2006 the objective was to see Sarajevo and meet some locals. The local population seems to be very well mannered and the tap water here is known to be the greatest on this side of Paris. It is rumored that former U.S. president Bill Clinton kept a bottle of it on his oval office desk. Can anyone verify that?
I must also mention that I define success as breathing regularly and enjoying a good meal and beer now and again; couple this with an English periodical and I am content as a greedy man with a shilling.

No comments: